Last year's HoopSeen Atlanta Jam was one of the top tournaments in the country中国体彩官方app苹果 during the first NCAA Spring Evaluation period. The event was attended by over 240 teams and over 200 college coaches. This event sold-out last year and will likely sell out again this year. Please register early.
|April 24-26, 中国体彩官方app苹果|
|Age Groups||8th - 11th Grade|
|Suwanee Sports Academy & HS Gyms|
Friday- $10 (12 & Under Free)
Sat & Sunday- $15 (12 & Under Free)
|Registration Deadline||April 17th|
|Schedule Release||April 22nd|
Important NCAA Certification Links
- - this page includes links to user resource quick-reference guides and manuals including guidelines and step by step instructions for participants
- - team organizations, coaches, and athletes need to be registered in this database. (Returning coach and athlete users should RENEW their previous account and NOT create a new one.)
- - all individuals involved in coaching activities will need to obtain a USAB Gold License. (Returning users should RENEW their previous account and NOT create a new one.)
Schedule & Format
Due to the size of this event, we DO NOT accept schedule requests for Atlanta Jam. Every team needs to be prepared to play on Friday at 6pm.
No refunds will be given after the Registration deadline.
This will be a showcase style event. Each team will get 4 games.
Please be sure to read all Atlanta Jam Rules & Regulations prior to participating.
All Teams MUST check-in prior to the first game. Teams will need the following items at check-in and will need to have access to until the event concludes:
1. Complete and print Roster
2. Copy of each player's Birth Certificates
3. Copy of each player's Grade Report
4. Copy of a complete pre-printed score sheet found below (Players Names and # required)
5. Each coach must check in with ID
6. Coach's name and certificate # must be on team roster to receive band
7. Coaching bands are to be worn the entire weekend.
8. Teams that fail to check-in will not be allowed to play.
Teams will ONLY be allowed to check-in at the Locations listed below:
Suwanee Sports Academy
3640 Burnette Rd
Suwanee, GA 30024
HoopSeen is extremely excited about our continuing partnership with Connections Housing for the 中国体彩官方app苹果 season. We have worked closely with Connections to provide you a range of first-rate, affordable hotel options just minutes from our main tournament venues.
ALL TEAMS OUTSIDE A 50-MILE RADIUS OF THE MAIN TOURNAMENT VENUE ARE REQUIRED TO STAY AT ONE OF THE PREFERRED HOTEL PARTNERS. Note, if your team resides within 50 miles from the main venue, you are exempt from the Stay-to-Play policy. However, if you need hotel rooms for any night of your stay, you may still book rooms using the link provided
**Teams that refuse to book hotels through Connections Housing will be disqualified from the tournament**
Out-of-area teams that have already registered to attend:
- Are required to book hotel rooms for all coaches and players through Connections Housing. You will find a link on each specific event page or your confirmation email that provides a range of hotel options through Connections.
- After booking, please send confirmation number and hotel to dpaccione@
- Must book BEFORE the event's registration deadline
Team Housing Instructions:
- Register for the event.
- Click link provided on the specific event page or confirmation email to book rooms through Connections Housing
- Send confirmation number for hotel to dpaccione@ after booking
Questions? Contact email@example.com or visit the "Housing" tab on our website
Any travel team coach with event specific questions should contact Tai Young at 470-266-8862 or email at Tyoung@